Alter G Anti-Gravity Treadmill
A revolutionary approach to rehabilitation and training, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives you the opportunity to exercise without pain, even while you are still recovering from surgery or injury.
[fancy_link link=”http://www.alterg.com/” variation=”yellow” target=”blank”]View the video[/fancy_link]
Rehab and Train Without The Pain
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmil® gives you the opportunity to rehab from surgery, or train through injury, without pain. AlterG’s unique unweighting technology reduces the impact of walking or running, while your body goes through the normal healing process.
- Precise unweighting allows you to walk or run at anywhere between 20 and 100 percent of your body weight
- Easily select your reduced body weight where movement becomes pain free
- Give yourself the opportunity for a smooth progression back to full recovery
- Lower the impact on your joints and muscles during exercise
- Fun and easy to use, run or walk like you’re on the moon!
Imagine Running 50 Pounds Lighter
The first time you try the AlterG you won’t believe how much fun it is to exercise at a lower body weight. People who have used the AlterG say it’s like “running on air”, and “it’s so much more fun than normal running” and “you have to try it to believe it!” The AlterG can be used in a variety of ways and provide a broad range of benefits, such as:
- Rehabilitating after surgery of the lower extremity (hip, knee, ankle, or foot)
- Training through an injury
- Reduced impact training and conditioning
- Gait training for neurological patients
- Weight control and reduction
- Strength and conditioning for older patients